Monday, March 30, 2009

Fascists

another written in reply to Carlie

You may be falling with the fascists,

Ready to give up everything we have?

I can't let you go,

Can't let you take the risk,

I can't let you go.

You know it's not right, Give up the fight,

Against everyone who ever cared,

Everyone who ever loved you, ever given you a chance.

The world's not making a mistake,

At worst a sacrifice,

Willing to be the one to fight,

For you.

You're always so miserable,

You know you don't have to be,

We aren't all that way.

We can choose happiness; create it.

But you don't believe that,

Do you?

Always so hostile.

You are falling for the fascists,

Ready to leave me behind,

No- determined to leave me behind.

This is not what you deserve,

This is not what I deserve,

Time to check your heart; you've come askew,

I'll always be ready, to fight for you.


No comments: